Global University is a Christian University that: – integrates education and service through a worldwide network for student support – provides access to ministerial training from adult continuing education to the graduate level – produces curricular materials in multiple languages – serves the local church and Christian community through evangelism, discipleship, and leadership training through non-residential distributed learning methods.
The doctrinal position of Global University is expressed in the following statement of faith. We believe:
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16)
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19)
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years (John 1:1)
- In the blessed hope–the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming (Titus 2:13)
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ (John 14:6)
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation (Titus 3:5)
- In water baptism by immersion (Matthew 28:19)
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer (1 Peter 2:24)
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life (Galatians 5:16-25).
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation (Revelation 20:11-15).
Global University in Canada has been providing fully accredited ministerial degree programs for over thirty years. It is an approved distance education program of the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada. The Global University curriculum for aboriginal ministry training may be used by Canadian aboriginals for ministry training. Global in Canada is affiliated with Global University International www.globaluniversity.edu
Global University is a worldwide distance education provider bringing tools for evangelism, discipleship, and training to 180 countries around the world in 152 languages. Because Global University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, you can be assured of quality in content, instructional design, and service.
Global University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and an affiliate of the North Central Association. This is the highest level of accreditation available. Global shares the same accreditation status as prestigous institutions such as Notre Dame University, The University of Chicago, Wheaton College and Trinity Evangelical Divinity School.
Contact information: The Higher Learning Commission, 30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400, Chicago, Illinois 60602-2504; Telephone: 800-621-7440; Fax: 312-263-7462; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.ncahigherlearningcommission.org.
Breaking Down Barriers
Global University makes it possible for you to prepare for ministerial credentials regardless of where you live, work, or your commitments to career or family. The University strives to remove the barriers of time, space, past educational experience, and to a great degree level of income.
Individualized study courses allow you to learn at your own pace. Flexible instruction frees you from the demands of specified class time and rigid institutional schedules. For undergraduate individualized study courses, there are no admissions deadlines; students may enroll year-round.
The University can be wherever you are through our individualized-study packages. They include student manuals, study guides, textbooks, audiocassettes and online and live faculty support.
Any person, 18 years of age or older, is eligible for admission to the University.
Level of Income
Global University’s method of learning allows you to pursue part-time studies and a full-time career. No longer does a university education necessarily mean the loss of employment income.